We are a mechanical services company serving businesses and facilities in the Philadelphia metro area and the greater areas of Wilmington, DE and Allentown, PA as well as Southern New Jersey. Our clients include commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, and retail businesses providing a full range of HVAC, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal Services.
Founded in 1997, Lor-Mar has two divisions: Construction and Service.
- Construction provides HVAC, Plumbing and Sheet Metal Design and Installation.
- Service provides HVAC and Plumbing Maintenance, Repair, and Installation.
We have extensive experience with the unique infrastructure of Philadelphia’s historic buildings and our clients rely on our knowledge to provide quality retrofitting on time and on budget. We are the only large-scale mechanical contractor in our markets that has sheet metal capabilities, allowing us to be a one-stop-shop for HVAC, Plumbing and Sheet Metal construction and service.
When you choose Lor-Mar you will be served by a team of licensed and professional project manages and technicians. The average tenure for our field employees is 13 years. They are trained through a union apprenticeship program and receive additional training when they join our team.
In addition to our success delivering solid results, we also take pride in our safety record. We are focused on an accident-free environment for every project and job site. Our safety program includes:
- A Full-time Safety Director
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification for Project Teams
- Job Safety Seminars, In-Office Presentations and “Tool-Box Talks” at Job Sites
- Unannounced Job Site Visits by Management and Insurance Providers
- Quarterly Company-Wide Safety Meetings
- Monthly Company-Wide Newsletter Distribution and Update
Our commitment to protecting employees, customers and the general public is paramount to what we do.
Interested in working for us. Send us your resume.